We at Athreya Ayurvedic Integrative Health center (AAIHC) respect the privacy and confidentiality of our clients, guests and other visitors. This policy applies to the information we collect from you when you visit our website, www.athreyaayurveda.com. The policy explains the type of information we collect on our website, how we may use the information, the circumstances in which use, and the disclosure information. This policy also explains how to manage the information that you provide to us online. The policy applies only to information you provide to us online and through newsletter subscription.
Collection Of Information:
Whenever you visit our website, we receive information about you. The information that we receive depends on your navigation on our site. We may receive, and collect, information about you in the following ways:
- When one provide information about yourself by signing up for e-mail, making a reservation, using an online form, applying for employment, submitting responses to a survey, or participating in a contest.
Using and Sharing Information:
We may use and share the information we collect about you as follows:
- To provide you with services, products and information you request;
- To send you information about our products and services;
- To seek your opinion about our products and services;
- To analyze, maintain and improve the effectiveness of our Website or your Website experience, or to enhance our product offerings;
- To process your application for employment;
- To process your submission to any of our online contests;
- When required by law, or where necessary or appropriate to protect the safety, property or other rights of AAIHC or others;
- In connection with certain audits and other reviews.
We do not engage in:
- Sell or rent your information to third parties;
- Share your information with third parties for the purpose of allowing such parties to market their products or services to you.
To Manage And Access Your On Line Information And To Opt Out:
Update your personal information or to opt out of receiving marketing e-mail, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us 323.229.2930. You may still receive e-mails about products or services you have requested, and you may receive direct mail from us.
Our website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13.
Protection Of Your Online Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to help protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the information you provide through this Website. Unfortunately, no transmission of information over the Internet is completely secure. So please exercise caution when providing information online.
Internet-Based Advertising And Do Not Track Technology:
Third-Party Sites And Social Media Plug-Ins:
When you click on links on our website that take you to third-party websites, you will be subject to those sites' privacy policies. We encourage you to read the posted privacy statement on those sites.
Questions And Comments:
You may e-mail us at email@example.com. If you would like to opt out of receiving marketing e-mail from us, you may also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This policy was posted on the below date. Any changes to the policy will be made through updates to the policy and posted here, with a new effective date. Unless indicated otherwise, we will use information in accordance with the policy under which the information was collected. February 2, 2017